With close to 100 years of combined experience, look to us as your solution provider.
Western Print & Label came to be in 1972. The company is the product of father and son, both with a desire to see new and creative options for customers. So father, Stan, and son, Al, began Western Label Co. Ltd.
Initially the sole purpose was to supply pricing labels to retail outlets in Western Canada. As the business evolved, products were sold from sea to sea and included items such as prescription labels, price marking labels and label guns as well as POS tags. The core products have remained the same but with new technology and our own commitment to produce more products to complete the originals, we are much more then we used to be.
Labels are still a main focus but more products include:
- Drug and Drug Caution Labels
- Computer generated Prescription Labels
- Pricing Guns and Price Labels
- Prime Labels for Retail Products
- Tags – Electronic, Outdoor, Nursery, Clothing, and Weather Resistant Tags
- Promotional Products
- Custom Designed Labels
- Rough-use Labels and Tags
- Weather and Moisture Resistant Labels and Tags
- UV Resistant Labels and Tags
Our mission statement:
Custom designed and printed products to help you sell yours!
For all of your printing and labeling needs, visit the link below for a full catalogue.